The John Morris - SMS Short 58885 with Keyword keyword
Terms of Service
- When you opt-in via a website we will send you an SMS message to confirm your signup.
- You can cancel at any time. Just text "STOP" to 58885 and include the keyword 135351.
After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed.
After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 58885. We will respond with instructions on
how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Participating carrier: AT&T, CBW, nTelos, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, US Cellular, Virgin Mobile, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile and Alltel.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any message sent to you from us and to us from you.
If you have any questions about your text/data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.